Books Inc. hardcover best-seller list
- CHLOE’S VEGAN DESSERTS, by Chloe Coscarelli
- CITY OF THIEVES, by David Benioff
- FRIENDSHIPS DON’T JUST HAPPEN: THE GUIDE TO CREATING A MEANINGFUL CIRCLE OF GIRLFRIENDS, by Shasta Nelson
- MURDER BELOW MONTPARNASSE, by Cara Black
- THE TENDER BAR: A MEMOIR, by J.R. Moehringer
- CHLOE’S KITCHEN, by Chloe Coscarelli
- SEASON OF THE WITCH: ENCHANTMENT, TERROR, AND DELIVERANCE IN THE CITY OF LOVE, by David Talbot
- GONE GIRL: A NOVEL, by Gillian Flynn
- GOOD NIGHT, SAN FRANCISCO, by Adam Gamble and Santiago Cohen
- I WISH THAT I HAD DUCK FEET, by Dr. Seuss
STAFF PICK FOR ADULTS
Salvation Of A Saint
by Keigo Higashino
A deceptively simple, yet maddening labyrinth. This is one tough nut to crack, but leave it to Detective Galileo, and enjoy this newcomer to our mystery shelf.
— B. Dito
ELIZABETH’S PICKS FOR KIDS
Ages 3 and up:
by Sean Taylor/pictures by Edel Rodriguez
Robomop is a (you guessed it) robotic mop built to clean but made for something bigger.
Ages 12 and up:
Revenge Of The Girl With The Great Personality
by Elizabeth Eulberg
Elizabeth Eulberg’s writing style is smart, funny, realistic — like this title! Tiny Texas beauty queens, crazy moms and perfect boys who turn out to be seriously less than — Eulberg packs them all in with a punch.