- Hilo Book 1: The Boy Who Crashed to Earth, by Judd Winick (hardcover)
- 111 Places in San Francisco that You Must not Miss, by Floriana Peterson (paperback)
- Season of the Witch, by David Talbott (paperback)
- The Mystery of the Lone Wolf Killer: Anders Behring Breivik and the Threat of Terror in Plain Sight, by Unni Turrettini and Kathleen M. Puckett (hardcover)
- Enchanted Forest: An Inky Quest & Coloring Book, by Johanna Basford (paperback)
- Michelin Guide San Francisco 2016: Bay Area & Wine Country (paperback)
- The Sense of an Ending, by Julian Barnes (paperback)
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing, by Marie Kondo (hardcover)
- Old School (Diary of a Wimpy Kid Book 10), by Jeff Kinney (hardcover)
- The Martian, by Andy Weir (paperback)
BEST SELLERS OF THE YEAR
The holidays are here, and I thought I’d look back at the year and highlight our customers’ varied interests. Here are the top sellers so far this year:
Girl on the Train
by Paula Hawkins
This suspenseful mystery was heralded as a Gone Girl-style thriller, and our customers continue to rave about it.
Mindfulness Coloring Book: Anti-Stress Art Therapy for Busy People
by Emma Farrarons
You’ve heard about the adult coloring book trend, and how relaxing and Zen-like it can be, and this pocketsize workbook has been the perfect fit for our customers.
Go Set a Watchman
by Harper Lee
Lee’s second book, a sort of alternate timeline version of To Kill a Mockingbird, found great success earlier this year, and no surprise: Who wouldn’t want to read more about Scout and Atticus Finch?
111 Places in San Francisco that You Must not Miss
by Floriana Peterson
Rounding out our eclectic best sellers is this wondrously crafted guide to San Francisco and its environs; our home city benefits from an original viewpoint of how to process and see the city by the bay.
Very popular with locals and tourists alike!