Books Inc. best-seller list
- 111 Places in San Francisco That You Must Not Miss, by Floriana Peterson (paperback)
- City of Thieves, by David Benioff (paperback)
- The Sense of an Ending, by Julian Barnes (paperback)
- The Tender Bar: A Memoir, by J.R. Moehringe (paperback)
- All the Light We Cannot See, by Anthony Doerr (hardcover)
- Animal Kingdom: Color Me, Draw Me (Millie Marotta Adult Coloring Book Series), by Millie Marotta (paperback)
- My Brilliant Friend, by Elena Ferrante (paperback)
- Mindfulness Coloring Book: Anti-Stress Art Therapy for Busy People, by Emma Farrarons (paperback)
- The Conquering Tide: War in the Pacific Islands, 1942–1944 (Pacific War Trilogy), by Ian W. Toll (hardcover)
- The Boys in the Boat: Nine Americans and Their Epic Quest for Gold at the 1936 Berlin Olympics, by Daniel Brown (paperback)
HOT NEW TITLES FOR 2016
The Relic Master: A Novel
by Christopher Buckley
In a heist caper set in the 16th century and surrounding an attempt to steal the Shroud of Turin, Buckley brings his acerbic wit and keen eye for character to a new style, and the result is massively fun for mystery and fiction lovers alike.
The Red Storm: A Mystery
by Grant Bywaters
Winner of numerous awards, this debut private-eye mystery follows a former heavyweight champion turned P.I. through 1930s New Orleans. Laced with hard-boiled fun along with an unflinching look at race relations, this is a good read for mystery fans.
Better than Before: What I Learned About Making and Breaking Habits
by Gretchen Rubin
New from the author of The Happiness Project, this book follows that vein with lessons gleaned from her attempts to become happier. Her breezy, fun style and matter-of-fact demeanor make this book on self-control, discipline, and happiness a joy to read.
How not to Die: Discover the Foods Scientifically Proven to Prevent and Reverse Disease
by Michael Greger
The latest self-help tome that already has been a quick seller with preventative measures you can take to help you and your family live longer, more healthful lives.