- Born to Run, by Bruce Springsteen (hardcover)
- City of Thieves: A Novel, by David Benioff (paperback)
- The Sympathizer: A Novel, by Viet Thanh Nguyen (paperback)
- The Trespasser: A Novel, by Tana French (hardcover)
- The Illustrated Compendium of Amazing Animal Facts, by Maja Säfström (hardcover)
- Amaro: The Spirited World of Bittersweet, Herbal Liqueurs, with Cocktails, Recipes, and Formulas, by Brad Thomas Parsons (hardcover)
- Odd and the Frost Giants, by Neil Gaiman (hardcover)
- The Improbability of Love: A Novel, by Hannah Rothschild (paperback)
- The Narrow Corner, by W. Somerset Maugham (paperback)
- The Narrow Road to the Deep North, by Richard Flanagan (paperback)
NEW RELEASES IN NOVEMBER
Mister Monkey: A Novel
by Francine Prose
The acclaimed New York Times best-selling author weaves an ingenious, darkly humorous, and brilliantly observant story that follows the exploits and intrigue of a constellation of characters affiliated with an
off-off-off-off Broadway children’s musical. With her trademark wit and verve, Prose
delves into humanity’s most profound mysteries: art, ambition, childhood, aging, and love.
A startling and captivating
novel from a writer at the height of her craft.
The Hike: A Novel
by Drew Magary
At once bitingly funny and emotionally absorbing, Magary’s novel is a remarkably unique addition to the contemporary fantasy genre, one that draws as easily from the world of classic folk tales as it does from video games. In The Hike, Magary takes readers on a daring odyssey away from our day-to-day grind and transports them into an enthralling world propelled by heart, imagination, and survival.
QB: My Life Behind the Spiral
by Steve Young and Jeff Benedict
QB is a remarkably revealing memoir of an athletically gifted Mormon boy with a 4.0 GPA, a photographic memory, and a severe case of childhood separation anxiety. At the same time, Young was absolutely fearless and unstoppable — whenever he had a ball in his hands. In the most candid and compelling sports memoir since Andre Agassi’s riveting best seller Open, former San Francisco 49er, Super Bowl champion, NFL MVP, and Hall of Famer Steve Young gives readers an unprecedented and stunning inside look at what it takes to become a super-elite professional quarterback.