- The Girl on the Train, by Paula Hawkins (paperback)
- City of Thieves: A Novel, by David Benioff (paperback)
- The Girl with the Lower Back Tattoo, by Amy Schumer (hardcover)
- Designing Your Life: How to Build a Well-Lived, Joyful Life, by Bill Burnett and Dave Evans (hardcover)
- Barbarian Days: A Surfing Life, by William Finnegan (paperback)
- Commonwealth: A Novel, by Anne Patchett (hardcover)
- My Brilliant Friend, by Elena Ferrante (paperback)
- The Narrow Corner, by W. Somerset Maugham (paperback)
- Color this Book: San Francisco, by Abbi Jacobson (paperback)
- Color Me F*cking Calm: Swear Words to Color and Display, by Hannah Caner (paperback)
NEW RELEASES IN OCTOBER
by Sophia Amoruso
The founder of Nasty Gal pours her inspiration and life onto the page in this lush collection of vignettes, anecdotes, photos, and style. Nasty Galaxy is Amoruso’s newest life bible, approaching style, music, philosophy, and advice in the same way #Girlboss approached business unconventionally. Oversized and in full color, this is the newest, coolest, must-have accessory.
Appetites: A Cookbook
by Anthony Bourdain
Appetites boils down 40-plus years of professional cooking and globe-trotting to a tight repertoire of personal favorite dishes that everyone should (at least in Bourdain’s opinion) know how to cook. This home cooking, home entertaining cookbook, with personal favorites from his own kitchen and from his travels, translated into an effective battle plan will help you terrify your guests with your breathtaking efficiency.
by John Grisham
From America’s number one best-selling author comes the most electrifying novel of the year, a high-stakes thrill ride through the darkest corners of the Sunshine State. What happens when a judge bends the law or takes a bribe? Grisham’s characters race against nefarious organizations in pursuit of justice and the law.
Today Will Be Different
by Maria Semple
A brilliant novel from the author of Where’d You Go, Bernadette about a day in the life of Eleanor Flood, forced to abandon her small ambitions and awake to a strange, new future. Today Will Be Different is a hilarious,
heart-filled story about reinvention, sisterhood, and how sometimes it takes facing up
to our former selves to truly begin living.