The amount of testosterone in a man’s body varies a lot. However, older men’s testosterone levels are often lower than younger men’s. Testosterone levels drop gradually throughout adulthood, at a rate of roughly 1% every year after the age of 30.
Only a blood test can detect a low testosterone level or decrease testosterone bioavailability. Some men have a testosterone level that is lower than average yet show no indications or symptoms.
In men, low testosterone levels can cause bone weakness and brittleness in some people (osteoporosis). Others may experience changes in sexual function, sleep patterns, emotions, and the body as a result of low testosterone levels.
What Is Testosterone?
The principal male hormone, testosterone, is vital for the formation of secondary sexual characteristics, hormonal balance, and the growth of the musculoskeletal system in males.
Thyroid deficiency syndrome, or Low-T, is characterized by low testosterone levels. Both of these expressions mean that a person’s body lacks sufficient testosterone.
The leading cause of testosterone deficiency is getting older. Depression, weariness, irritability, decreased muscle mass, poor sex desire, and other symptoms are all symptoms of Low-T.
Using a practical and beneficial testosterone booster is the simplest way to increase testosterone levels. These aid in testosterone production in the body, but picking the right one can be complex. There are numerous brands on the market, and you must exercise caution in selecting the appropriate one.
Top 5 Natural Testosterone Boosters
TestoPrime is an online-only testosterone booster that claims to use only natural ingredients. These substances aid in the production of testosterone in the body, as well as the improvement of stamina and vitality.
According to the product’s official website, TestoPrime contains no steroids or synthetic chemicals. Scientists have spent a lot of time researching and developing the product to ensure that it does exactly what it claims.
You do not need a prescription to take this testosterone booster as long as you do not have any medical concerns that would be affected by a rise in testosterone or any of the chemicals in this testosterone booster.
The product is designed for males all over the world and is produced in the United States and the United Kingdom. Each containe contains 120 pills, enough to last a month.
When you use TestoPrime on a regular basis, you’ll notice that:
- You’ll feel more energized at the end of the day, even if you’re exhausted;
- Your body will produce more proteins, allowing you to build muscles more efficiently, which will help you lose weight by increasing the rate at which your body burns fat.
- Assist in increasing testosterone production in the body
- TestoPrime is highly powerful and safe; it has no dangerous components and is made entirely of natural substances.
- TestoPrime is synthesized and produced in FDA-approved facilities.
- TestoPrime can help you lose weight by improving the rate at which your body consumes fat.
- TestoPrime can help you improve your libido and endurance
- You don’t need a doctor’s note to use this supplement.
- All TestoPrime orders come with a money-back guarantee for the rest of your life.
- One has to take multiple doses throughout the day for effective results.
TestoGen is also an excellent testosterone booster made entirely of natural substances. This supplement’s components have all been found to be effective testosterone enhancers. After a few days of use, users should feel and see the benefits of this supplement.
TestoGen is a testosterone booster made in the United Kingdom and the United States. It is effective in increasing metabolism, physical stamina, and sexual desire.
- TestoGen is a powerful product. It claims to enhance low testosterone levels within a few days of the initial use
- According to the manufacturer, the product only contains natural ingredients
- Because it does not contain any synthetic ingredients, it does not cause any side effects
- All eleven of its ingredients work together to help increase testosterone production, fat burning, stamina, and libido
- All TestoGen orders come with a 100-day money-back guarantee
- All TestoGen purchases qualify for free shipping, with the manufacturer shipping globally.
- It may take a few days to notice benefits when compared to other options, but most people may anticipate seeing results in a short amount of time.
- One can only purchase the pills in bulk from TestoGen’s official website.
Prime Male is a testosterone booster that takes an unconventional method in comparison to its competitors. The supplement is only made up of natural ingredients and is designed for males over 40.
Prime Male comprises 12 natural ingredients meant to help users enhance their emotions, increase their metabolism, boost their testosterone levels, and increase their physical strength.
Popular Limited, based in the United Kingdom, is the company that produces Prime Male.
- Prime Male claims to build muscle and metabolism as well as being a great libido booster.
- Prime Male exclusively contains natural ingredients.
- The solution does not contain any steroids or toxic metabolites.
- All purchases qualify for a 90-day money-back guarantee.
- The product is designed for guys in their forties and fifties, and it is safe for those over 40 to use.
- Prime Male isn’t sold in stores; you’ll have to order it from the company’s website.
- For specific customers, Prime Male might be rather costly.
CrazyBulk, a well-known supplement manufacturer based in the United States, produces Testo-Max. Testo-Max is made entirely of natural substances, much like the other supplements we’ve looked at thus far. It’s also an excellent substitute for the steroids that many bodybuilders utilize.
This is due to the fact that its contents have been carefully selected to aid in muscle growth. Sustanon, an anabolic steroid, has been used to compare Testo-Max. Testo-Max is a safer alternative to steroid use.
As a nutritional supplement, Testo-Max is designed. As a result, it’s fantastic for post-workout recuperation. Testo-Max also helps you feel better and more energetic by increasing your sex drive and stamina, strength, and testosterone levels in your body.
- Testo-Max is natural, including only natural chemicals
- It is healthier than Sustanon
- CrazyBulk offers free shipping on Testo-Max worldwide
- Testo-Max can assist with recovery after a hard workout
- The dosage is simple to follow and stick to.
- The product has no adverse effects because it only includes natural ingredients.
- For some folks, Testo-Max is prohibitively pricey.
- Apart from its store, Testo-Max is not accessible anyplace else.
Compared to the other supplements in our review, TestRX is a milder testosterone booster, which is why it is a wonderful product for men over 40. TestRX is highly recommended because it delivers exactly what it promises.
TestRX helps individuals improve their general health as well as their sex drive. Some of the substances in this supplement aid in mood stability and sleep improvement. TestRX has also been proved to boost energy and confidence.
- TestRX can be purchased and used without a prescription.
- It generates Human Growth Hormone
- This supplement has natural ingredients.
- The product comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee.
- TestRX is only available for purchase on its official website; it is not available in the local drug store or retail store.
- The supplement would likely be costly.
- Vegetarians and vegans may be put off by including gelatin in the capsules.
How Can Testosterone Boosters Benefit Men?
Life becomes monotonous for males as they get older. Men feel as if they cannot do anything at this point. If you’re feeling this way, a testosterone booster can help you feel more enthusiastic, leading to increased productivity. Depending on the types and levels of substances in the pill, testosterone boosters can also assist you in improving your overall health.
Testosterone not only ensures a healthy sex life by enhancing libido, stamina, and sperm count, but it also assists in other parts of the body. Testosterone, for example, is involved in muscle building, bone density, and the quality of your red blood cells.
Using a natural testosterone booster will help you get your testosterone levels back to where they should be without having to worry about adverse effects.
How Do Testosterone Boosters Work?
Medications and supplements that improve testosterone levels in the body are known as testosterone boosters. While low testosterone can cause a slew of problems, raising testosterone has its own set of drawbacks.
When one consumes these pills, the natural chemicals mix in the blood and act at the target site to produce more testosterone than currently.
Although the effects of testosterone boosters differ from one guy to the next, they are effective. Here are a few instances of how these pills can be beneficial to you:
- Assisting in the increase of free testosterone levels in the body.
- Assisting in maintaining a balanced hormonal balance – Males produce female hormones as well. When the amount of these hormones rises, the number of male hormones falls, which might have severe consequences for the male body. Testosterone supplements can assist in maintaining a healthy balance between these two hormones.
Things to Note Before Purchasing a Natural Testosterone Booster
- Ingredients in the product – Here’s something to keep in mind. Always double-check that the supplements you buy are made entirely of natural, safe ingredients.
- Recommended dose – Always read the label or go to the manufacturer’s website to find out how much to take. If you want to see the best effects, keep in mind that you should regularly take these pills the appropriate way.
- Policy for users – All product producers should have user-friendly policies. Return, shipping, and refund policies are examples of these policies.
- Cost – While cost is critical, it is not the sole consideration. It’s also crucial to consider whether the things you want to try are worth the money you’re paying for them. Some of the items we’ve looked at are pricy, but they’re worth it because of their proven benefits and safety.
Are Testosterone Boosters Steroids?
Testosterone boosters are not the same as steroids. Steroids use artificial techniques to raise testosterone levels. Meanwhile, n natural testosterone boosters, on the contrary, assist the body in producing testosterone naturally while also utilizing all of the other substances to promote your overall health.
Natural testosterone boosters also assist in maintaining testosterone levels, whereas steroids can cause dangerously high surges in testosterone levels.
Furthermore, natural testosterone boosters might assist the body in making the most of the present testosterone before it begins to produce more. Fenugreek extract is used in several testosterone boosters and aids in releasing free testosterone, boosting its bioavailability. Some substances also block testosterone attaching to certain hormones, rendering it ineffective or converting it to estrogen.
What Not to Consume While Taking Testosterone Boosters?
Taking booster pills is not enough. To achieve effective results, one has to make lifestyle changes and leave behind certain food items that cancel the effectiveness of this drug.
Processed food or food items with refined carbohydrates and sugars can lower your T-levels. The fat eventually settles in the lower abdominal region when one continuously consumes high-fat consumables.
This excess belly fat leads to the secretion of an enzyme, aromatase, that is capable enough to transform testosterone into estrogen.
Not only processed meat and high carbs, but plant-based supplements too can affect the results negatively. Some people have reported that consuming soy-based products have resulted in lower T-levels.
Researchers found out that it is because of a chemical – phytoestrogen, which mimics the exact characteristics of estrogen. That’s why it is better to distance yourself from items like tofu, soy milk, or tempeh to see improvements. Not only that, the insufficiency of dark leafy vegetables should be minimized.
Along with these, one more thing you have to strike from your list is alcohol, as ethanol lowers the NAD+ levels in your body. This coenzyme is vital for synthesizing testosterone in the testes and liver.
Read More: Best Natural Testosterone Boosters
What Food Items Help in Preserving the T-Levels?
Some nutrients aren’t going to increase your testosterone levels directly. Instead, they aid in the preservation of your natural testosterone. Zinc, quercetin, and grape seed extract are among them.
If you have excess abdominal fat, they may be beneficial. Aromatase is an enzyme produced by belly fat. Aromatase is a protein that breaks down testosterone and converts it to estrogen.
One can address each of these with supplements. Always be with your doctor before attempting to take supplements. Even “natural” nutritional vitamins and supplements might produce unpleasant side effects and interact with other medications you may be taking.
You can also obtain these nutrients through the meals you consume. Eat more to achieve this:
- Fruits of the citrus family
Read More: Best Natural Testosterone Boosters
Side Effects of Testosterone Boosters
Apart from health benefits, there are also many severe side effects of these hormone boosters:
Hypertension: Hypertension is a condition that puts a burden on the heart. It is a substantial risk factor for stroke, aneurysms of the arteries, and peripheral arterial disease and can develop into hypertensive heart disease and coronary artery disease. The chronic renal disease might also be a result of it.
Increased red blood cell count: Testosterone might cause your body to produce an excessive amount of red blood cells. This raises your chances of developing heart disease, which can result in a heart attack or stroke.
Prostate enlargement: These boosters may cause the prostate to expand, making urination difficult and uncomfortable. The hormone will speed up the progression of prostate cancer if you already have it. This is why a prostate exam is required before using boosters.
Increase in PSA levels: The PSA test is a blood test that measures the amount of a chemical called prostate-specific antigen in the blood. It’s used to check for prostate cancer. The PSA level in a healthy man should be less than 4 nanograms per milliliter of blood. A score of more than 4 is deemed abnormal and could indicate prostate cancer.
Liver Damage: Testosterone drugs, especially when taken orally, can cause significant liver damage.
Read More: Best Natural Testosterone Boosters
Researchers discovered that ninety percent of supplements claimed to boost testosterone in a study. Out of these, 24.8% only had backing data for T-level increment. Meanwhile, 10.1% showed that they decreased the T-level instead of otherwise.
Out of them, 18.3% showed no change, and the rest, 61.5%, had no information. Many had supratherapeutic vitamin and mineral dosages, with several exceeding the UL.
Thus, patients and consumers should be aware that “T booster” products may lack the elements necessary to back up their claims.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which Fruits Have the Highest Testosterone-Boosting Properties?
Lemons are an excellent testosterone-boosting meal. Lemons, as well as other citrus fruits, are excellent testosterone boosters! Like garlic, they help reduce cortisol levels, allowing the testosterone to be created more easily.
Best Testosterone Boosters | Best Natural Testosterone Boosters | Best Testosterone Booster Supplements Australia | Best Testosterone Boosting Supplements For Men Over 50 | Best Testosterone Boosters for Women | Best Testosterone Steroid | Best Male Enhancement Pills 2022 | Testoprime vs Testogen: Which One Is Better? | Best Testosterone Booster Supplements for Canada
Is There a Way for Me to Test My Testosterone Levels at Home?
LetsGetChecked sells testosterone home-testing kits. One has to swab their saliva in the testing kits and send it to the laboratory for testing. You can purchase their testing kits online.
What Happens to A Man When He Has a High Level of Testosterone?
High testosterone levels can cause a slew of bothersome symptoms and health risks in men. Excess testosterone can cause aggressive and irritable behavior, increased acne and greasy skin, worsened sleep apnea and making bulky muscles.