People usually think that testosterone is a male hormone, which is correct. But this hormone is also present in women as it plays an essential role in their health as well. On a brief note, a woman’s body produces around 1/10th to 1/20th amount of this hormone. The testosterone level in a female’s body changes throughout her lifetime. It changes during the menstrual cycle and at different times in a day. When the T-level drops, it gets difficult for the body to create new blood cells.
Besides blood cells, boost levels, production of other reproduction hormones, and having better sex drive also get limited. That means even if testosterone is a major male body hormone, females also require it to live a balanced life. This hormone is produced by the ovaries and adrenal glands in the female body.
So, if you are experiencing low sex drive, fertility issues, difficulty in muscle mass, and fat distribution, that means you need supplements. But this does not mean that you can consume any testosterone booster supplement.
In fact, women are advised to stay careful while consuming the boosting supplements because intaking excess pills can result in more harm than good. The side effects of overdose include:
- Reduced breast size.
- Enlarged clitoris.
- Excess body hair.
- Muscle mass gain.
- Menstrual cycle irregularities.
Therefore, you must consult a professional before starting the pills to get an idea of the correct dosage amount. This way, you can enjoy the actual benefit of testosterone supplements without getting into any complications.
Five of the Best Testosterone Booster Supplement for Women
This testosterone booster supplement is particularly made for women who are into sports. That’s because it mainly focuses on increasing the muscles and limiting fat.
The ingredients of this supplement are known for positively and safely increasing the T-level in the body. Also, the pills can help you with irritability and stress. That means if you have been feeling stressed and overwhelmed lately, consuming TestoFuel will be beneficial.
Although TestoFuel is manufactured by targeting men, women can also consume it. But it is essential to keep the consumption rate in moderation because if done otherwise, one might experience severe discomforts.
- One of the best things about consuming TestoFuel is that it helps in increasing muscle tone. Along with this, the supplement also plays a major role in increasing muscle gains.
- Besides muscle building, it helps in improving sleep quality.
- If you are looking for a cheap booster supplement, then TestoFuel should not be your pick.
Ingredients of TestoFuel
TestoFuel is made by combining some of the best ingredients, including D-Aspartic Acid, fenugreek, oyster extract, magnesium, zinc, Vitamins D, K2, and B6, and ginseng.
The first effective testosterone booster available for women is Hunter Test. It is a premium product in a huge bottle, including around 180 capsules. That means you need to consume 6 capsules in a day.
One thing that makes this testosterone booster supplement for women so popular is its ingredients. Compared with other supplements, its ingredients have a higher formula, which can effectively increase the T-level in the body.
This product has a higher level of D-Aspartic Acid, known for increasing the T-level to around 60%. If you regularly consume these pills, you will notice a change in your body. You will have less body fat, a better mood, better libido, and a more shredded look.
Along with consuming the Hunter Test, you should involve yourself in an extensive workout. This way, the results of this booster supplement will be further increased.
- The first benefit of consuming the Hunter Test is that it comes with the highest serving size. Also, the ingredients that go into this pill combine together to give out a perfect blend of boosters.
- With regular consumption of the Hunter Test, you can enjoy many benefits. These benefits include increased strength, decreased fat, better muscles, and better sex drive.
- Since this booster supplement has all-natural ingredients, it does not have any potential side effects. But you must avoid overconsuming the pills.
- Compared with other testosterone booster supplements, this one is a little pricey. So, if you are ready to spend a little extra money, you should definitely get the Hunter Test.
- Another potential side effect of this booster supplement is its limited availability. You can only find it on the official website of the company.
Ingredients of Hunter Test
The ingredients that go into this supplement include D-Aspartic Acid, Vitamin D3, Vitamin K2, Indole 3 Carbinol, Asian ginseng, Ashwagandha, magnesium, boron, and zinc.
You might be wondering why Prime Male’s booster supplement is listed here. Well, testosterone is a common hormone present in both men’s and women’s bodies. While women have lower T-level in their bodies, this particular booster can offer impressive benefits.
Like the previous supplements, this one also has all-natural ingredients that are known for positively increasing the testosterone level in the body. So, if you think that consuming Prime Male will make a difference, purchase it today.
- Prime Male helps in improving focus, quality sleep, and energy.
- It is made using all-natural ingredients. That means there is no possible danger with regularly consuming this supplement.
- Talking about the downside of consuming Prime Male, it includes limited ginseng.
Ingredients of Prime Male
The ingredients in this pill include Vitamins D3 and B6, Nettle Root Extract, Asian Red Ginseng, Ashwagandha, and D-Aspartic Acid.
Next on this list is TestoGen, another popular booster supplement in the market. Interestingly, this booster has the ultimate combination of Vitamin B6, zinc, magnesium, and Vitamin D3.
Not just this, but TestoGen is also known to have the maximum amount of D-Aspartic Acid. This ingredient is known to have a better role in increasing the testosterone level safely in the body.
Regularly consuming this booster supplement will positively influence your life. Why are we saying so? That’s because the formula of TestoGen is known for improving mood. It also helps in muscle growth and balances the hormones.
- Unlike some other supplements, this one is completely safe, and also, it’s legal.
- Regular consumption of TestoGen can improve sex drive, performance, and muscle health.
- While TestoGen is an excellent testosterone booster supplement, it is advised to cycle off to avoid plateaus.
- Compared with capsules, the drop form of this supplement shows better results.
Ingredients of TestoGen
TestoGen is manufactured by combining the best ingredients that play a crucial role in increasing testosterone levels. The main item is D-Aspartic Acid. Besides this, other ingredients are Zinc, Vitamin D3, Korean Red Ginseng Extract, Fenugreek Extract, Magnesium, Vitamins B6, K1, Bioperine, Boron, and Nettle Leaf Extract.
The next effective booster supplement is TestoPrime. You should consider consuming it if you feel tired or overwhelmed lately without any possible reason. This booster supplement is specially manufactured for boosting the sex drive.
Besides enhancing the sex drive, this supplement also plays a vital role in enhancing the other aspects of physical and mental health. In short, it helps you feel better, motivated, energetic, and confident.
But to avail of the benefits of this supplement, you need to consume it regularly. Without continuous consumption, you might not see the change that TestoPrime promises. This product has all-natural ingredients so that you can get what you want. Also, the natural ingredients make sure that you do not get any side effects.
TestoPrime is a popular product and is effective for both men and women who are dealing with low testosterone levels.
- After regularly consuming the pills, you will feel motivated and energetic.
- Along with increasing the sex drive, the pills also help reduce the fat.
- Unlike other testosterone boosters, this one takes part in muscle conditioning and further builds the muscle.
- The pills can take a few weeks to show results.
- Buying a single bottle can be a little experience, but you can save money by placing a bulk order.
Ingredients of TestoPrime
The main ingredients that go into this booster supplement pill include D-Aspartic Acid, fenugreek, green tea extract, Vitamin D, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B5, garlic extract, black pepper extract, zinc, Ashwagandha, and Panax ginseng.
Symptoms of Low Testosterone in Women
According to a study conducted by the University of Rochester Medical Center, it’s seen that a woman requires 15-70 ng/dl testosterone in her blood. While no obvious parameter says a woman has a low testosterone level, the below-mentioned symptoms can help you understand the T-level.
- Week muscles
- Vaginal dryness
- Loss of bone density
- Muscle weakness
- Decreased sexual drive
- Fertility issues
- Irregular menstrual cycles
- Weight gain
- Reduced sexual satisfaction
- Sleep disturbance
Besides this, there are quite a few other signs that indicate low testosterone levels in women. So, to get a better idea of the T-level, you can visit a trusted doctor. Medical experts often look for signs of other health conditions like anxiety, transition to menopause, depression, chronic stress, and thyroid disease.
Causes of Low Testosterone Level in Woman
While there is no obvious sign that genuinely says a woman is dealing with low testosterone levels, there are two apparent causes. The first cause that decreases testosterone level is problems with ovaries, adrenal glands, or pituitary glands. Another reason is limited levels of hormone due to aging or menopause.
The reason testosterone level decreases in women during menopause is that at this time, ovaries produce fewer T hormones. Also, the medicines that decrease the side effects of menopause can have an impact on testosterone, lowering its production.
Top Five Food that Boosts Testosterone Level
No matter what has to lead to the decrease in testosterone production, so many things can be done to bring it back to normal. Among the possible ways, consuming foods rich in Vitamin B, protein, zinc, magnesium, Vitamin B6, and Omega-3 can be helpful.
Such food includes:
- Eggs: Women with low testosterone levels are advised to consume eggs because they are rich in Omega-3, protein, and Vitamin B6.
- Pumpkin seeds and Almonds: Another food to consume are almonds and pumpkin seeds because they are rich in protein, zinc, and magnesium. On average, you can consume around 1 handful of almonds and a handful of pumpkin seeds. You can add these items to your salad or soups if you want.
- Leafy Green Vegetables: Green vegetables like kale and spinach are known to have iron, magnesium, and vitamin B6. That means you can expect an increase in testosterone level with regular consumption of these vegetables.
- Beans: If you consume beans to increase the testosterone level, consider having kidney beans, pinto beans, and black beans. That’s because these are rich in protein, Vitamin B, magnesium, and zinc. Besides this, lentils also have a great source of protein.
- Wild Oily Fish: Lastly, consuming wild oily fish like mackerel and salmon once or twice a week is beneficial. That’s because these have protein and Omega-3.
Other Ways to Increase Testosterone Level
- Exercise: If you are not in your menopause years, doing fast exercise can benefit you. It happens because intensive exercise is known to increase testosterone.
Women in their menopause years are not recommended to do any such exercise because overexertion can be challenging for adrenal glands. It can further negatively impact testosterone. In menopause, moderate exercise is the key.
- Combination of Exercise: Along with extensive exercise, you can consider taking classes in Zumba or aerobics. If not, running a few kilometers twice a day is also considered beneficial.
- Yoga: With the body, the mind also needs exercise to increase the production of testosterone levels. So, you can practice yoga to help nourish the adrenals and nervous systems.
- Spend Time Outdoors: Spending time outdoors in the sun can top up the Vitamin D level in your body. More Vitamin D means better testosterone levels because these two things are linked. Besides increasing testosterone levels, Vitamin D also plays a vital role in other areas.
- Sex Attracts Sex: You might know that a low testosterone level in the body can lower the sex drive. But did you know that having a healthy sex life can keep the production of testosterone levels in moderation?
Read More: Best Testosterone Boosters for Women
Things to Check When Buying Testosterone Booster Online
Buying a testosterone booster online might sound easy, but in reality, it’s not. That’s because the options are never ending. And this can quickly leave you confused.
But you can save your time and money by looking for the below-mentioned things. These factors will also help you understand whether or not you have made a legitimate purchase.
Check the Authenticity of the Company
Before placing your order for the testosterone booster supplement, you need to check whether the company that’s manufacturing it is authentic or not.
One of the prime reasons people avoid purchasing booster supplements online is that fake companies also sell the supplements. Now, these boosters are not effective, which means the money that goes into buying the product is actually getting wasted.
Well, if you don’t want any such thing to happen to you, go through the company’s website and read the ingredients that go into the item. Most importantly, check the reviews that other customers have given. This way, you will know whether that particular company is trustworthy or not.
Read More: Best Testosterone Boosters for Women
Also, go through the company’s money-back guarantee, shipping, return, and cancelation policy to make sure that you have a hassle-free purchasing experience.
If the company is legitimate, it will have a simple customer policy. Moreover, it will offer discounts and coupons to keep its customers satisfied.
Check the Dose of Booster
Different booster supplements have different kinds of dosages. Thus, it becomes necessary to check the dose of the booster to make sure that you do not get overwhelmed by consuming it for the given time.
Compared with lighter doses, higher doses are effective, but consuming higher doses for a long time can have potential side effects. That’s why it’s essential to check the dosage before purchasing.
Check the Ingredients
Certain ingredients are known for effectively taking the testosterone level up in the body. Also, these ingredients do not cause any kind of side effects, which means you can trust them.
Look For Side Effects
The last thing you need to check in the testosterone booster supplement is the side effects. If the supplement has harmful ingredients, chemicals, or synthetic items, it’s likely to cause a side effect.
Read More: Best Testosterone Boosters for Women
Thus, it’s essential to choose a booster made of all-natural ingredients so that it does not have any side effects.
Just as men, women also require a certain amount of testosterone to keep their bodies functioning normally. But certain times, it gets difficult to have a balanced testosterone level.
Best Testosterone Boosters | Best Natural Testosterone Boosters | Best Testosterone Booster Supplements Australia | Best Testosterone Boosting Supplements For Men Over 50 | Best Testosterone Boosters for Women | Best Testosterone Steroid | Best Male Enhancement Pills 2022 | Testoprime vs Testogen: Which One Is Better? | Best Testosterone Booster Supplements for Canada
But don’t worry because, for times like those, effective booster supplements are designed. The above-mentioned supplements come from the house of reputed brands. Also, these supplements are made of natural ingredients. That means there are no side effects with their regular consumption.
So, go ahead and purchase a testosterone booster that fulfills all of your needs and requirements.